£16,489 - £16,489/annum + Overtime Available
- United Kingdom -- England -- South East England -- East Sussex -- Bexhill
Thursday, August 08, 2019
Support Worker / Care Assistant – Day Shifts
Hours: Mon-Fri 7am-2.30pm, 2.30pm-10pm, Sat-Sun 8am-3pm, 2.30pm-10pm
37.5 Hours Per week
Service/Location: Wentworth Close, Bexhill-On-Sea
The people we support and care for enjoy an active and fulfilling life, based in a supported living
environment. Through the provision of highly personalised support, we aspire to enable people to
learn new skills, live life to the full and contribute to society however possible.
The ideal candidate should be confident and experienced, as on occasions you will be lone working,
flexible in their approach to changing situations, confident, caring, able to assist with medication &
writing and recording information.
Ideally, you will:
- Have a Diploma/NVQ 2 in Health and Social Care or be willing to work towards the qualification.
- Be highly motivated and be able to work on their own initiative
- Have a passion and enthusiasm for delivering quality services to vulnerable people
- Be able to demonstrate empathy whilst enabling people to maximise their independence
- Have a full driving licence (Essential)
In return, our Aspens will:
- Provide full induction and training
- Provide Free DBS Checks
- Auto-enrol your pension
- Provide bonuses for new employee referrals
About us: Following the coming together of two leading care providers in Sussex and Kent, Aspens is united in offering over 100 years of experience in helping children, young people and adults with a range of disabilities, those on the autism spectrum, and/or those with complex needs. Through the provision of highly
personalised support, we aspire to enable people to learn new skills, live life to the full and contribute to
society however possible.
If you feel this exciting opportunity is one for you, APPLY NOW. If you need further information, please contact Bianca on 0330 335 8897.